Become the “go-to” Social Security advisor in your community ~
- Client First Social Security membership, digital toolkit, and software offerings will build and strengthen your financial practice.
- Employ these powerful tools and leading-edge software to help your clients make smart Social Security decisions.
- Bring more value to current clients and quickly increase your new client pipeline by adding Social Security services to your practice.
- Increase referrals from attorneys, accountants and retirement planning professionals
- Take advantage of the growing demand by women for knowledge about Social Security claiming strategies and related financial planning topics.
Act now ~ 10,000 Boomers are retiring every day!
Upcoming Webinars & Events:
“NSSA Social Security Advisor Certification 5 Secrets of the SSA”
Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM – 11:40 AM PDT
The new NSSA Security Advisor Certification program is helping advisors and agents across the country grow their financial practices. Jim Blair, of Premier, having over 35 years’ experience within the SSA, will be sharing 5 secrets of the SSA that advisors ought to know to do a better job for their clients.
If they could do it all over, financial advisors, Denise Grace and Frank Horath, would have spent Day 1 in the NSSA certification classroom learning the basics from seasoned Social Security veteran, Jim Blair, who spent over 35 years working for the Social Security Administration. Most advisors spend months and months reading manuals, watching DVDs, or Googling the web to only begin to get partially up and running.
Denise will share her experience of how the NSSA certification has helped her become more proficient on the Social Security topic and how it has helped her accelerate the growth of her practice. Jim Blair will share some of the secret sauce he relays to advisors in their class. Will Jim cover the earnings test? A file and suspend case example? The voluntary suspension? The only way to find out is to tune in!
Marc Kiner sold his accounting practice, which he ran in 2012, to develop the NSSA program along with Jim. Marc will discuss various aspects and attributes of the NSSA program. He may also share a bit of his insider perspective on how Social Security income planning is an excellent gateway financial topic to bring to professional partners, such as CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax preparers.
We hope you can make it as this may be one of the most valuable webinars you attend all year.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: